Lakeland Futbol Club will hold its Annual General Meeting on Thursday, March 13, 7:00pm at St. Paul Lutheran School Cafeteria at 4550 Harden Blvd, Lakeland, FL.
Board positions up for election include:
- Vice President North Recreational
- Vice President of Competitive
All elections will be determined by a simple majority of those members present and voting and in good standing. Nominations for all elected positions can be made either through the nominating committee proposal or by voice nomination, with a second at the general meeting. All general members in good standing have one vote on all matters voted on. The membership of LFC shall consist of adults who shall qualify for membership from the following:
1) Parent of a child, or children, currently registered on a team participating as a part of LFC and paid in full
2) Current coach of a team participating in a program of LFC
3) Member of a standing committee or an elected officer of LFC